Be great as a martial artist, but be greater as a human being.
My journey in martial arts started in 1989 when I signed up for a judo class in college.
I am grateful to have many people who have helped me along the way.
- Steve Smith > Competitive Judo Coach
- David Hernandez > my OG in BJJ
- Clark Gracie > White - Purple professor
- Matt Linsemier > Brown - Black Belt coach
- Chris Haueter > Black Belt Professor.
- Dusty Moran, Chris Snyder, Joe VanDenBoom, Andy Snyder, Ariya Shiraishi, Seiho Kawasaki, Sean Estree, Brandon Newington > My closest training partners
- Jamie Blake, Max Blake, Jada Blake > My family and also training partners.
- Terry Madden, Adam Posthuma, Collin Peace > Strength coaches
- Mike Sanders > A brother, lost during the journey
Judo - Black Belt (Sandan)
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - Black Bet
Other Styles: Judo